terça-feira, 11 de junho de 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #2

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme in which we make lists about a certain topic. This meme is hosted at The Broke and the Brokish



This week's theme is "beach  reads". I came to the sad conclusion that I haven't read 10 books that can be considered "beach reads" (I did read some of them on the beach, but I'll read anything without considering the place I'm in). So, I'm going to cheat (I know, I know...) and list the Top Ten Beach Reads for this summer!




All of these books can be found at:

So, what do you guys think? Have you read any of them? :)
Share your summer reads in the comments!

10 comentários:

  1. Ah Twenty Boy Summer is on my list too! Great choice to put The Boyfriend App on there too. Good list!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I'm sure you have a great list too! (Which I'm going to check once I finish writing this!)
      The Boyfriend App sounds like a cute/funny book! I've been meaning to get it for ages! :D

      Eliminar
  2. This is a great list! Lola and the Boy Next Door is fantastic and is on my list, too. I really need to read Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and Going Vintage. They look really good!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you! I really need to read Lola and the Boy Next Door! I think that no summer is complete without a book about roadtrips haha :)

      Eliminar
  3. Going Vintage is a books I so want to read! I. Must. Buy.!

    www.booknerdsjourney.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It's been on my TBR pile for quite some time now! And it's quite cheap! (If you do end uo buying it, could you please buy from the links above? There are no extra costs for you! :3)
      Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Eliminar
  4. Lola and the Boy next Door is on my bookshelf. I need to get to it.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It sounds really good! And so does Anna and the French Kiss...have you read that one yet? :)

      Eliminar
  5. Anna and the French Kiss is one of my faves! It's so amazing. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It sounds adorable! I really want to get my hands on it! Maybe I'll spend some of my birthday money on it haha! :)

      Eliminar

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please, feel free to leave a comment! I try to answer everytime! :)