sábado, 19 de outubro de 2013

Cover Wars #7

Hi everyone *waves*!

I haven't done a cover wars post in a really long time and I thought it was time to finally do one! This one is going to be a little different though! First of all I wanted to show you guys what books have been keeping me away from the blog...and here they are:


We have an atlas of human anatomy, a book about clinically oriented anatomy and medical physiology...as you can imagine they take up a lot of my time! So in honor of these bad boys, my cover wars will feature one of them! :3

Cover Wars is a feature where I'll show different covers for the same book and choose the one I like the most. I got this idea from Sammee at I Want To Read That, you should definitely check her cover wars! :)

  Atlas of Human Anatomy    Atlas of Human Anatomy

The one I have is the one on the right and it is also my favourite! I like that there are a lot of different coulours which makes it seem a little bit more interesting than the older version. What do you guys think? I know this is not YA but I wanted to give you a little glimpse of my life! :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please, feel free to leave a comment! I try to answer everytime! :)