domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

This or That Tag!

Hi!! Long time-no see! The lovely Lexi @ Lexi Swoons tagged me and I can't wait to answer these questions! 



The rules:
  1. Answer the questions given to you
  2. Give the people you nominate the same questions
  3. Nominate three people
  4. Let the amazing three know they've been tagged

Let's do this!

Hair up or down?
I like to wear it down but since I have a lot of classes in labs I have to wear it up a lot!

Dessert or fruit?
DESSERT!!! Easiest question, ever! :3

Dress or shirt and sweatpants?
Usually I wear more shirts and jeans but I love dresses, I want to buy more and change up my style a little bit!

One Direction or Jonas Brothers?
Neither? But I guess One Direction, they are WAY cuter!! (and more my age...I think?)

Radio or iPod?
My iPod decided it would be fun to randomly delete all its songs every now and then and I'm way too lazy to put them back on...but on the other hand, in Portugal at least radios are really reptitive so I'll go with option c), Spotify! It lets me listen to the songs I like and it has a "radio" feature that shows you songs based on the songs you listen to (and you can say whether you like those or not to help  them improve their suggestions!)

Sleepover at your house or at a friend’s house?
Friend's house! You don't have to a mess to clean up the next day and I am really weird when it comes to my bed...I feel like it's my space...

Cookies or apples?
I used to eat an apple a day until I got sort of sick of them, I'm just getting back to eating them again but the answer to this question will ALWAYS be cookies, always!

Playing cards or painting?
Playing cards, I'm terrible at painting (I'm terrible at playing cards too but oh well...). Although sometimes I do get this huge urge to colour for some reason (I'm going to be an awesome mother...I can tell)

In a board game, would you rather be a green or a white piece?
I don't really have a preference...maybe the green because the white one usually goes first and I don't like going first?

Now, on to my tags:
Chrissi @ Chrissi Reads
Roberta @ Offbeat YA

2 comentários:

  1. Thank you for thinking of me, but I don't do tags/awards because they're so time-consuming! and I spend too much time online already O_O. Sorry!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lovely answers! Thanks for tagging me, I'm not sure if I'll get around to doing this post, but thanks for thinking of me!

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please, feel free to leave a comment! I try to answer everytime! :)